To view the current opportunities along with relevant materials & to get in touch, please select one of the links below.
Property development is a rewarding and creative area of business, fundamentally being one of adding value or changing the property’s current use to a higher and better one.
Intellect Projects specialises in is the acquisition and developing of property within the inner city of Melbourne, in designated zones for higher density, normally in retail/commercial strips.
Changing the use to several smaller retail/commercial aspect on ground level and residential above on a number of levels, creates a significant opportunity to add value and realise profit.
In recent years state and local government have recognised the opportunity and both encourage the higher density developments in these retail strips, creating residential accommodation above retail property, normally would have been air space, but also using the existing infrastructure and contributing to the retail businesses, by way of populating their current areas.
We have created a Partner Program for Strategic Investors or Vendors to partner with us and take part in the project as a stakeholder in the development. This opens an opportunity for them to share in the overall profit of the development.
- Experience in property development within the inner city of Melbourne.
- Off market development opportunities.
- Wholesale purchase rates.
- Management undertaken by experience board and consultants.
- Partnering with an experience developer.
- Project acquisitions are targeted within the inner city suburbs of Melbourne.
- Investors partake interests in the development.
- Fixed return on investors capital with a % profit share.
- Investors withdraw capital and profit at the end of project.
- Apartment end sales are targeted in the $450K-$750K range attracting the largest sector.
- Most of the apartments are pre-sold prior to construction, calculating a more accurate return and a settlement of the pre-sold apartments soon after completion of construction.